BrainModular Users Forum

Login Register

math x on Interval parameter

I need help on a Patch
gwennaelle

math x on Interval parameter

Post by gwennaelle » 04 Jul 2022, 16:52

Hello,
I would like to apply a multiplier coefficient to the Interval parameter of the Grain mangler. When I insert the math x or math / module, I don't know where to connect the start value and I don't know where to write the value of the coefficient.
This is a basic patching issue, but I am not familiar with the modular. My apologies if the explanation already exists somewhere (so I want it). Thanks a lot for your help!

senso
Site Admin

Post by senso » 05 Jul 2022, 08:52

I don't really understand the question.

something like that ?
2022-07-05_085051.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gwennaelle

Post by gwennaelle » 07 Jul 2022, 12:20

Thanks Olivier !
To contextualise my research, I want to play different types of players and I want them to be synchronous.
I'm looking for the correspondence between the intervals (ms) (in a player with a clock for playback, and in the grain mangler), the speed (in the 34-Physics2 in this case) and the Synchro Quantize Trigger sync (of delays or sequences). Hence my initial question.
I'm going step by step, my research is empirical. There is probably a global logic, on the ms-quantization relation, and on the global control of the speed of these modules.
If you have any ideas, thank you!

gwennaelle

Post by gwennaelle » 08 Jul 2022, 15:51

Hello
I continue, in the modular system (which I have never used) with a CV to order the Grain Mangler Interval and the Speed of Physics2, but it' doesn't work.
Is it possible to combinate the two system, classical and modular ? What should we do ?
Thank you