Module dedicated to direct pixel mapping for led pixels screens. See Pixel Mapping for a complete tutorial.
This module sends direct ArtNet and use networks settings of the plot panel defined by the target plot number setting.
Each universe is limited to 512 channels so you with RGB pixels you can only have 170 pixels per universe. This module will send several ArtNet/DMX frames by incrementing the universe by each bloc of 512 channels.
For example if you have a 100 x 100 RGB led matrix (10000 RGB), Usine will send 10000 div 170 = 59 universes with 170 pixels each.
Activates or deactivates the module.
Video input flow(s).
Toggle visibility state of the pixel mapper window, visible/invisible.
Shows the pixel mapper window.
Hides the pixel mapper window.
Sets the target plot for the pixel mapper. The pixel mapper will take the settings of the target plot (Artnet IP address, etc.).
Width (in number of led pixels) if the mapper.
Height (in number of led pixels) if the mapper.
Clear the pixel mapper, deactivates all led pixels, resets all DMX channels.
Select the image to import to create special mapping based on a drawing. Image should be in black&white, white pixels will enabled, and black disabled.
num total pixels
Gives the total number of led pixels, calculated as width x height
num active pixels
Gives the number of active (enabled) led pixels.
To select pixels, use the [shift] key.
To unselect use [right-click]. You can zoom in/out with [mouse-wheel]. To enable a pixel use [ctrl+click] To enable and fill a pixel with the first available universe/channel use [alt+click]
Enables selected pixels.
Disables selected pixels.
Automatic DMX channels assignation. You have to select pixels you want to fill first.
Universe of the first pixel.
Index in the universe of the first pixel in the range [0..512].
Defines the fill direction.
Determines how each color value is converted to Art-Net DMX.
- RGB, BRG : each color is converted into 3 DMX values. Only 170 pixels can be sent per universe.
- RGB-, BRG- : each color is converted into 4 DMX values, 3 for RGB/BRG followed by 1 filled with 0. Only 128 colors can be sent per universe.
- -RGB, -BRG : each color is converted into 4 DMX values, 1 value filled with 0 followed by 3 for RGB/BRG. Only 128 pixels can be sent per universe.
- ---W : each color is converted into 4 DMX values, 3 values filled with 0 followed by 1 for White. Only 128 pixels can be sent per universe.
- W--- : each color is converted into 4 DMX values, 1 for White followed by 3 values filled with 0. Only 128 pixels can be sent per universe.
- W : each color is converted into 1 DMX values for White. Only 512 pixels can be sent per universe.
Size of the DMX universe, only DMX 512 available in HH4.
fill DMX channels
Fills the pixels DMX channels according the settings above. Once filled, on screen, each universe is drawn with a distinct color.
each universe is drawn with a distinct color
Various ArtNet tests for the selected pixels.
Sends a small chaser to the selected pixels.
Abort the current test selected operation.
all ON selected
Switches ON selected pixels.
all OFF selected
Switches OFF selected pixels.
Saves the pixel mapper window as hi-def image to be used as an implantation map.
Visible only if a pixel is selected. Gets or sets the DMX channel information of the pixel.
The pixel is enabled.
Universe number of the pixel.
DMX channel of the pixel.
Pixel in ordex in the universe. For example with a RGB pixel type it's a number in the range
version 4.1.200704Edit All Pages